Let us help you care for loved ones who have cared for you!
ElderConnectionsNJ specializes in assisting older people and their families with long-term care arrangements.
We have extensive knowledge about the cost,
quality, and availability of services in their community. One call to
ElderConnectionsNJ will connect you with the services an older person may need.
ElderConnectionsNJ can help with:
- Conduct care-planning assessments to identity problems, eligibility for assistance, and need for services;
- Screen, arrange and monitor in-home help or other services;
- Review financial, legal, or medical Issues and offer referral to geriatric specialists to avoid future problems and conserve assets;
- Provide crisis intervention;
- Act as a liaison to families at a distance, making sure things are going well and alerting families to problems;
- Assist with moving an older person to or from a retirement complex, care home or nursing home;
- Provide consumer education and advocacy; and
- Offer counseling and support.
What We Do
When you contact us, we arrange an initial phone call, virtual meeting or home visit so we can gather all the particulars about your loved ones situation.
We consider all the information we have gathered and help you plan for needed home improvements, personal assistance, professional and medical services.
We arrange for the help in the form of services your loved ones need both now and in the future.
Then we check in with you for midcourse adjustments.
Give us a call so we can hear what is going on and talk about how we can help!
Other professionals that help us shine!
We pride ourselves on having quality relationships with service providers and professionals that can help, fast!
“Seymour has really helped our family time and time again.
When we were in the middle of family crisis, Seymour gave us the important resources that allowed our family to take the next steps to make mom safe and comfortable.
Seymour was able to get involved with a number of aspects of moms care that we weren’t even aware of, such as in-home upgrades to allow mom to age-in-place, financial planning resources and soooo many other things.
Seymour and ElderConnectionsNJ also helped the rest of the family by providing peace of mind that we had a plan.
Well worth the call!”
– Charles G.
Seymour Semaya has been involved in geriatric care for many years specializing in assisting older people and their families with long-term care arrangements.
Seymour is the Founder of the Geriatric Advisory Council, based in Monmouth County New Jersey.
The Geriatric Advisory Council is a professional organization comprised of dedicated local businesses and non-profit organizations that are focused on eldercare and senior related issues. The council was formed with the mindful mission of assisting seniors and their caregivers by providing FREE educational resources along with targeted referrals to help caregivers provide the quality of life that their loved ones need and deserve.